We are receiving calls asking for sand to protect against flooding. Public Works is offering free bags at their facility. They do not provide the filler sand. Please visit them at 6089 Training Drive in Missoula or call (406) 258-3701.

Missoula County Facility Directory


The CAPS Department, which provides planning, permitting, and park and trails management services, provides staff at the planning and zoning information desk.

In addition, public meeting space is provided for the Open Lands Advisory Committee, the County Board of Adjustment, and the Parks and Trails Advisory Board.

This location is next to the City-County Health Department.


Return to full list >>