We are Missoula county's community health center, a place where everyone in our community can receive high quality health care. No one is turned away due to inability to pay.
We encourage you to be a full participant in your health care. At Partnership Health Center, you can expect:
- A dedicated, caring, certified, professional staff
- Modern facilities and up-to-date equipment
- Commitment to meeting your individual needs
We provide excellent care at affordable prices. Your cost may be discounted based on your family size and family income. We accept:
- Healthy Montana Kids/HMK (previously CHIP)
- Private insurance
- Patients with no health insurance
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Partnership Health Center is a United Way recipient agency. Click the logo on the right to learn more.
Partnership Health Center has been awarded Level 3 PCMH 14 Recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). Click the logo on the right to learn more.