We are receiving calls asking for sand to protect against flooding. Public Works is offering free bags at their facility. They do not provide the filler sand. Please visit them at 6089 Training Drive in Missoula or call (406) 258-3701.

The Recording Division of the Clerk and Treasurer's Office is the official record keeper for Missoula County. Our office maintains the publicly available records for Missoula County. Due to space limitations, our office only maintains electronic copies of publicly available records. Any such records that have not been converted to electronic documents are maintained and stored at the Missoula County Records Center. To search historical records, please contact our office and we can assist you in determining the appropriate personnel to fulfill your request.