New Meadows Park Design Workshop II
- Date: 09/12/2017 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Hellgate School District #4 - Middle School Lunchroom
2385 Flynn Lane
Missoula, Montana 59808
- Introduction: Missoula County Parks, Trails and Open Lands Program invites you to participate in the second New Meadows Park Design Work.
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Phone406-258-4719
The Parks, Trails and Open Lands Program would like to thank those community members who participated in the February 24, 2016 workshop where neighborhood residents identified park values and guiding principles for the mastering planning process. Thank you for your patience and support while the design team combined your ideas into a draft master plan, which is ready for your review and comment prior to hopeful adoption.
A master park plan provides an overall framework for planning, design, development and maintenance of a park. Through our collaborative design process to date, you have helped create a draft master plan for New Meadows Park. We look forward to sharing the draft and continuing the design process with you on this exciting, engaging and fun project.
- To mitigate weeds and reduce the risk of grass fire, staff coordinated efforts and partnered with Sunset Memorial Gardens to mow both the park and the Sunset Memorial Garden’s Parcel.
- A parks rules sign was installed at the park entrance located on New Meadows Drive