Solar-Ease Workshop: Round 2!
- Date: 02/07/2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Missoula Federal Credit Union
3600 Brooks St.
Missoula, Montana 59801
- Introduction: Join Climate Smart Missoula, Missoula County, and other partners for an informational workshop all about going solar.
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone406-926-2847
Join Climate Smart Missoula, Missoula County, and partners for an informational workshop all about going solar. We aim to make it easy. Our goal is to help you understand the process and options available. Learn about current opportunities, policy, and the pathway to installing residential solar, from working through a bid from an installer to tax benefits and financing.
Meet-and-greet with local installers at 6, informational presentation begins at 6:30, with plenty of time for Q&A and mingling after. Snacks and beverages provided.
Co-sponsored by Climate Smart Missoula, Montana Renewable Energy Association, the Missoula Federal Credit Union, and Missoula County, with support from the Department of Energy's SunShot initiative.
No need to RSVP - just show up!
For more information, visit