Clean and Affordable Energy Conference
- Date: 04/25/2018 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown
200 S Pattee St
Missoula, Montana 59802
- Introduction: Missoula County is a community partner for the NW Energy Coalition's Clean and Affordable Energy Conference. Registration is required.
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone(206) 621-0094
Missoula County is a community partner for the NW Energy Coalition’s Clean & Affordable Energy Conference on April 25th.
The conference will address today’s most important energy topics, including:
– How renewables can benefit from the western energy market transformation
– How customers and communities can command a stronger voice in the making of energy choices
Registration is required. Scholarships and volunteer opportunities are available. For details visit https://nwenergy.org/nw-clean-affordable-energy-conference/ or contact Kat Plimpton at email@example.com.