Public Workshop - Missoula Area Mapping Project
Missoula County Community and Planning Services is launching a public process to update the Missoula County Land Use Map in unincorporated areas around the City of Missoula.
- Date: 03/22/2018 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Target Range Elementary Library
4095 South Ave West
Missoula, Montana 59804
- Introduction: The land use map is used by county officials to guide future land use, investment in public infrastructure, and delivery of local services. This outreach process is a way you can play a part in proactively planning for our community’s future.
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Phone406-258-4657
Return to full list >>