Holidays Observed by Missoula County
HazWaste Days Event
- Date: 10/17/2020 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Phone(406) 258-4890
This years' event is limited to Missoula County Residents ONLY. No exception.
To register for this event please visit www.hazwastemissoula.com.
*Due to COVID-19 safety concerns this event will be contact-free and limited in size*
- Registration and pre-payment required for this event ($10)
- No Refunds
- Registration limited to 720 households
- No monies will be accepted at the event
- Open to Missoula County residents only
- 25-gallon limit per vehicle
NO EARLY BIRDS. To maintain traffic flow and eliminate event congestion it is important that you do not arrive before your appointed time.
Additional COVID-19 Safety:
- Do not attend this event if you feel ill or exhibit any of the COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny noes, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea)
- Participants must stay in vehicle
- Volunteers will wear masks and maintain at least 6ft from vehicle participants when conversing
- Masks are required by the public when talking with volunteers.
- Masks are required by the public if unloading your vehicle requires volunteers to enter shared airspace (backseat, hatch of minivan, etc.)
- Masks are not required by the public during unloading if waste is in the bed of pickup truck or on a trailer.
Transporting waste to the event:
- Read product labels. Only bring acceptable items to event.
- Keep products in original containers.
- Do not mix products.
- Inspect the integrity of your containers. Ensure lids and caps are securely fastened.
- Label any products not in their original containers (gasoline fuel canisters for example).
- For the safety of our volunteers we reserve the right to refuse unlabeled or leaking products
- Secure products so they will not tip over or leak.
- Store products away from the passenger compartment of your vehicle and keep them separate from items you wish to keep.