To view the County Commissioners' calendar, please visit their webpage.
Robert L Deschamps III Jury Trial (SETTLED - DO NOT APPEAR)
SETTLED - DO NOT APPEAR
- Date: 12/16/2020 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Location: DoubleTree-Edgewater Hotel
100 Madison Street, (Madison & Front)
Missoula, Montana 59802
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Contact Phone(406) 258-3520
Parking is available in the hotel parking lot and in the auxiliary lot across Madison Street to the north of the hotel.
Please DO NOT report for jury duty if you are feeling ill, or if (within the last 72 hours) you or any member of your household have had any fever, chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea. Instead, contact the Clerk of Court’s Office (406-258-4780) noting you are sick with one or more of these symptoms.
To ensure your safety and health while completing your jury service, we are taking several steps to protect your exposure to the COVID-19 virus, including:
• Performing health screenings of all trial participants (including you) before and during the trial.
• Requiring all participants to maintain social distancing (at least 6-foot separation) at all stages of the trial.
• Requiring all participants to wear appropriate face masks, and providing a disposable mask. (Please bring your own mask if you have one; no distracting masks will be permitted.)
• Bring your own full water bottle.
• Limiting the number of court staff who contact you as a juror.
• Providing hand sanitizer at multiple stations for your use.
• Frequently disinfecting commonly used surfaces and items in the courthouse, including deep cleaning each night.
• Using technology to minimize contact with each other and promote distancing.
To facilitate the health screening process, please plan to use the main entrance to the DoubleTree Hotel. We will have signs directing you to the appropriate entrance and screening and trial locations. Remember your social distancing and observe the markings on the sidewalk and hotel floors to queue no closer than 6’ apart. We will mark appropriate places to sit to best maintain distancing.