QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Training
- Date: 03/24/2016 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Location: Administration Building Basement Conference Room B14
Missoula , Montana 59801
The QPR (Question, Persuade, and Refer) Gatekeeper Suicide Prevention Training Program is an educational program that teaches people how to recognize a mental health emergency and how to get a person at risk the help they need.
Learn how to prevent suicide by using QPR to:
• Ask Questions to assess the situation
• Persuade the person to accept help
• Refer the person to a professional for help to get them through the crisis and treat any underlying mental illness.
To Register, please contact Kristie Scheel: (406) 258-3881 or email@example.com
All Missoula County Employees Welcome