Community QPR Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper Training
- Date: 04/13/2016 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Missoula Public Library - Large Conference Room
301 W. Main St.
Missoula , Montana 59801
The QPR (Question, Persuade, and Refer) Gatekeeper Suicide Prevention Training Program is an educational program that teaches people how to recognize a mental health emergency and how to get a person at risk the help they need.
Learn how to prevent suicide by using QPR to:
• Ask Questions to assess the situation
• Persuade the person to accept help
• Refer the person to a professional for help to get them through the crisis and treat any underlying mental illness.
To Register, please contact Kristie Scheel: (406) 258-3881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Training is offered free of cost. All Welcome