Comments Sought on Regional Maps
Active transportation draft maps created for Frechtown and Lolo
The Missoula County Parks, Trails & Open Lands Program is working to promote healthy and active lifestyles by encouraging use of trails for recreation and transportation. Our most recent efforts have centered on creating online and printed map resources for trails and public recreation sites. Our hope is that increased awareness of these facilities will lead to greater interest and use.
For print materials so far, we have completed a draft map for trails and recreation sites in Frenchtown and Lolo. The facilities and places included are focused primarily on active recreation and municipal services. The map has been designed to be printed on 11 x 17 inch paper and could be folded down into a 4 x 4 inch square for easy carrying.
At this time, we are soliciting feedback on all aspects of the draft map. Your input on the following would be appreciated:
• Do you think that the map would be useful?
• Is the map readable and usable as designed?
• Does the map show the resources you believe are important?
• What else would you like to see included?
• Is the 11 x 17 inch layout a good size?
• What places would be suitable for distributing the map?
• What information could be included on the backside of the printed map?