About the Elections Advisory Committee
The Missoula County Elections Advisory Committee advises the Board of County Commissioners and represents the citizens of Missoula County in supporting and enhancing the election process in Missoula County. The committee was created to serve in an advisory capacity for the purpose of comprehensive planning, research, and outreach as directed by the Board of County Commissioners and under the supervision of the Missoula County Elections Administrator.
Elections Advisory Committee bylaws are available here.
Authorization: The Elections Advisory Committee was created by the Board of County Commissioners in accordance with Section 7-1-201 Montana Code Annotated.
Notice of time, place and agenda will be noticed on the Missoula County Elections website.
Consists of seven voting members and three alternates; limit of three consecutive three-year terms.
- Four citizens at large, including the alternate, appointed by the County Commissioners
- One appointed member will be a person with extensive knowledge regarding the application of the Americans with Disabilities Act [ADA].
- One Missoula County employee, appointed by the County Commissioners
- One Democratic Party representative and alternate
- One Republican Party representative and alternate
- One Commissioner will serve as an ex-officio member of the committee
Term End Date:
|Shibu Arens||Member [Alternate]||1/31/19|
|Travis Hoffman||Member [ADA Representative]||1/31/19|
|Carol Bellin||Member [Missoula County Employee]||1/31/20|
|Dustin Monroe||Central Committee [D]||1/31/20|
|Suzy Tarpey||Central Committee [D] [Alternate]||1/31/20|
|Tom Wing||Central Committee [R]||1/31/20|
|Jill Chapman||Central Committee [R] [Alternate]||1/31/20|
|David Strohmaier||Serves at the pleasure of the Board of County Commissioners||N/A|
|Contact Information:||County Elections Office or (406) 258-4751|
If you have any questions or you are unable to locate a particular board or commission, please contact us.