About the Missoula Consolidated Planning Board
The Missoula Consolidated Planning Board is comprised of nine members. Each member serves a two-year term; council members are limited to serving three terms of two years each. Partial terms do not count against the term limits.
- Two City residents appointed by the Mayor.
- Two City residents appointed by City Council.
- One City alternate appointed by City Council.
- Two County members who live outside city limits, appointed by the Commissioners.
- Two members living anywhere within the County.
- One alternate from outside City limits, appointed by the Commissioners.
- One member appointed by the Conservation District Board (or BCC & Council).
Missoula Consolidated Planning Board bylaws.
If you would like to contact the Missoula Consolidated Planning Board, please email email@example.com
- First and third Tuesdays of each month at 7 p.m.
- City Council Chambers
140 West Pine Street
Term Expiration Date
|John Newman- Chair (Mayoral)||December 31, 2020|
|Neva Hassanein (Mayoral)||December 31, 2019|
|Helen Pent Jenkins (City)||December 31, 2019|
|Dudley Improta (City)||December 31, 2019|
|Vince Caristo (City Alternate)||December 31, 2019|
|VACANT (County Alternate)||December 31, 2021|
|Andy Mefford (County)||December 31, 2021|
|Sean McCoy (County)
||December 31, 2021|
|Stephanie Laporte Potts (County)||December 31, 2021|
|Peter Bensen (County)||December 31, 2021|
|Josh Schroeder||December 31, 2020|