We are receiving calls asking for sand to protect against flooding. Public Works is offering free bags at their facility. They do not provide the filler sand. Please visit them at 6089 Training Drive in Missoula or call (406) 258-3701.

Volunteer to Serve on a Missoula County Board, Commission or Committee

Please complete the following application for appointment to a Missoula County Committee or Board:
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

For which board are you applying: