Eat Smart is part of the public health project to improve the health of Missoula area residents through education, partnerships, policy and environmental changes.
Eat Smart's mission is to improve the food and beverage choices made by Missoula area residents. Eat Smart offers community nutrition education, nutrition resources and presentations for schools & childcare centers, work-site wellness and participation in health fairs & community events.
Eat Smart Coalition
Bi-monthly meetings serve as a forum for community members with a vested interest in the nutrition environment to:
- Share information regarding best practices that promote healthy eating and chronic disease prevention.
- Discuss factors that influence food and beverage selection by Missoula residents.
- Collaborate with community partners to implement identified strategies to improve Missoula's nutrition environment.
For more information contact Rebecca Morley, 258-3827 or email
Eat Smart Newsletters
Eat Smart e-newsletters contain the latest nutrition articles and information from peer reviewed journals, dietitians, and health and fitness professionals.
Sign up to receive Eat Smart's free nutrition e-newsletter!
Current Issue: Time to Get Ce(Real)
- National Nutrition Month, Put Your Best Fork Forward
- The Bad, The Ugly and The Good for Heart Health
- Improve Your Eating Habits: Reflect, Replace, Reinforce
- Breakfast in the Classroom
(If you would like a past issue that is not listed please email to request a past newsletter)
Bone Density Screening
A bone density screening test can help diagnose osteoporosis. Call us today to schedule a bone density test for a minimal fee.