COVID-19 Clerk & Treasurer Operations
We are currently prohibiting public entrance. Existing appointments will be honored.
We continue to offer all our services online.
Missoula County has delayed billing Mobile Home and Personal Property (Business Equipment) taxes until July 1st. Those taxes are due the end of July.
- Renewing unexpired Montana registration.
- Renewing expired Montana vehicle registrations.
- Permanent Montana vehicle registrations.
- Issuing temporary vehicle registrations. Governor Bullock extended Temporary Registration Permits issued after the emergency declaration for 90 days. These Temporary Registration Permits are automatically extended by 90 days from the date listed on the permit.
- Titling a vehicle purchased from a dealer. Please wait until you receive an orange card in the mail from our office before accessing online services.
- Titling a vehicle purchased from a private party.
- Issuing mobile home moving permits
We appreciate your patience while we adjust to these ever-changing circumstances.
Invoices e-mailed to you from the Missoula County Clerk & Treasurer's Office redirect you to an accessidaho.org domain. This is a valid invoice. We are utilizing a system developed by our payment processor for the State of Idaho.