(Unofficial results until canvass)
2020 Federal General Election: Tuesday, Nov. 3
Missoula County will hold an all-mail election. Polling places will not be open on Election Day. All active registered voters will receive a ballot once they’re mailed Friday, Oct. 9. Ballots are due back to the Elections Office by 8 p.m. Nov. 3. Postmarks are not sufficient. Return postage is paid.
Go to www.myvoterpagemt.com to check if you’re registered and that your address and other information are accurate.
Need to register? Go to the Missoula County Voter Registration page for instructions.
Want to vote in person? Ballots will become available for in-person voting at the Elections Center, 140 N. Russell St. in Missoula, starting Friday, Oct. 2. Voters can come by the Elections Center weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Election Day. The office also will offer extended hours leading up to and on Election Day:
- Saturday, Oct. 24: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, Oct. 26-30: 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 31: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2: 7 a.m. 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
(Note: Office will be closed Monday, Oct. 12, in observance of Indigenous Peoples Day.)
Want to drop off your ballot instead of mailing it? Voters can also drop off a ballot at the Elections Center during any of the times listed above, except on Election Day, when the following drop-off locations will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Election Day only:
- Missoula Early Learning Center (Cold Springs), 2625 Briggs St.
- Frenchtown Fire Station, 16875 Marion St.
- Spring Meadows Fire Station, 9350 Ladyslipper Lane
- Lolo Elementary School, 11395 Hwy. 93 S.
- McCormick Park, 600 Cregg Lane
- Clinton School Annex, 20359 E. Mullan Road
- Potomac Greenough Community Center, 29827 Potomac Road
- Seeley Lake Elementary School, 200 School Lane
- Missoula County Fairgrounds, 1101 South Ave. W.
- UM (Adams Center), 32 Campus Drive
- Clearwater Credit Union (Reserve St. Branch), 2610 N. Reserve St.
The Elections Office will also host the following satellite voter events, where voters can register to vote, receive a replacement ballot, vote a ballot in person or drop off a ballot:
- Tuesday, Oct. 13: Frenchtown Fire Station, 16875 Marion St., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 20: Seeley Lake Tax Extension Office, 3360 Hwy. 83 N., 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27: University of Montana Adams Center, 32 Campus Drive, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Have more questions? Check out the 2020 Election FAQ.
Didn’t find an answer? Call the Elections Office at 406-258-4751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Elections Center is now located at 140 N. Russell St.
Office phone: 406-258-4751
Come see us:
- Register to vote
- Change your address
- Pick up a ballot
- Drop off your ballot
- Answer election-related questions