Proper Voting Utensils
- To correctly mark a ballot use only black or blue ink.
- Gel ink or marker is not read by the scanner resulting in an under-vote (i.e., vote is not counted).
When a new ballot should be requested
- If the ink bleeds though the paper
- If you marked the incorrect oval with ink
- If the ballot was torn or compromised in any way that it cannot be fed through the scanner
How to request a new ballot
- Please visit the Elections Center at 140 N Russell St.
- Call the Elections Office at 406-258-4751 for a replacement ballot form.
Remember to sign your affirmation envelope.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (406) 258-4751.