|PHONE: (406) 258-4751||Elections Office Mailing Address:|
|FAX: (406) 258-3913||140 N Russell St.|
|Email: email@example.com||Missoula, MT 59801|
The Elections Office is located at 140 N Russell St. We maintain business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and our office observes federal holidays.
The Elections Center offers the following services:
- Ballot Replacement
- Resolving Undeliverable Ballots
- Late Registration (if applicable)
- Resolving Rejected Ballots
- Issuing Ballots
Please see our Current Election webpage for the most up to date information regarding elections.
Missoula County Elections Office Core Values
- Ensure the integrity of the election process and encourage the participation of all eligible voters in a cost effective manner.
- Employing technology to its fullest.
- Strives to ensure that all eligible residents are able to exercise their right to vote.
- Elections are held in a fair, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Provide reliable information and the best possible service to voters, media, and others interested in our elections.
- Ensure the highest possible degree of integrity of the county’s election process through administration of all federal, state, and local election laws in a uniform, consistent and accessible manner.
- Listen and learn from the public and each other to facilitate open and timely communication.
The Elections Administrator is appointed by the Board of County Commissioners.