Notice is hereby given that on February 23, 2021 a mail Seeley Lake Sewer Bond Election and DeSmet School Election will be held
Seeley Sewer District Election is open to all registered voters and property owners as well.
Property Owners must request a ballot to be eligible to receive a ballot by 1/25/2021.
Properties owned by one owner will need to submit a written request or email.
Properties owned by multiple owners, trusts, or corporations will need to submit a designated agent form.
Additional information can be found at the Seeley Sewer District Website.
Notice is hereby given than on May 4, 2021 a mail School District Election and Special District Election will be held
Notice is hereby given than on November 2, 2021 a mail Municipal Election will be held
My Voter Page will detail the following information for you:
- If you are registered to vote
- Your voter registration address
- Location and directions to your polling place
- If you are on the vote-by-mail list
- The status of your mailed ballot
- A sample ballot for federal elections