|Mail or Polling Place Election:||Date Ballots Mail:|
Polling Place Election
(Special Federal Election)
May 1, 2017
(for Voters on Absentee List)
Notice is hereby given that on May 25, 2017 a polling place Special Federal Election will be held.
Due to construction or competing events, multiple schools will not be available for the May 25, 2017 Special Federal Election. View the Temporary Reassignment of Polling Places to see if your polling place location has moved. Some things to keep in mind:
- Deadline to request an absentee ballot is noon on May 24, 2017. You may request an application by calling 258-4751, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or coming to the Fairgrounds in person (1101 South Ave W, Building 15).
- Polling places are open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on election day (May 25, 2017)
- Voters without change of information must appear at their polling place on election day to vote.
- Check the list of Temporary Reassignment of Polling Places to see if your polling location has changed.
- Go to My Voter Page to verify your voter status or the status of your ballot.
IF I'M NOT REGISTERED, CAN I VOTE?
YES! Late registration allows voters to register and receive a ballot the 29 days before an election. Even on Election Day, same day voter registration provides voters the same opportunity. Late registration is conducted at the Elections Center (Fairgrounds). Plenty of parking is available and we have friendly staff ready to help you!
Fine Arts Building (#15) at the Missoula County Fairgrounds
1101 South Avenue West, Missoula, MT 59801
The Missoula County Elections Office urges Voters to visit the Elections Center for all their voting needs. Individuals should visit the Fairgrounds location for:
- Replacement ballots
- Ballot drop off
- ADA accessible AutoMark voting machine
Beat the rush and come early!
Replacement ballots may be obtained at the Elections Center weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Saturday, May 20th from 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., or on Election Day, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Ballots are unable to be forwarded through the postal service. If a mailing address is no longer active, the ballot will return to our office. Upon return to our office as undeliverable, we immediately mail a forwardable confirmation postcard to capture the voter’s new address information. If voters wish to pick up their ballot, they may do so in person at the Fairgrounds Election Center. If an individual would like to pick up an undeliverable ballot on behalf of another voter, our office must be provided with a signed request granting permission.