The Missoula County Commissioners voted Sept. 3 to adopt the final budget for fiscal year 2020.
The public can view the following budget documents and resources:
- Summary of expenditures, revenues and levies
- Budget requests departments submitted to improve services and operations, such as adding new staff, equipment and technology
- Detailed descriptions of each request
- FY 2020 Budget Highlights
- FY 2020 Final Budget Presentation
- FY 2020 Preliminary Budget Presentation
Anyone interested can view the commissioners’ meeting schedule, find meeting agendas and minutes on the commissioners’ agenda portal, and read the Budget in Brief to learn more about the budget process. You can also view your tax bill and learn how your taxes are distributed to the various taxing jurisdictions in which you live. Once you find your property on iTax, just click on the “View Pie Charts” link.
Missoula County welcomes comments and suggestions on the budget process. Call the Commissioners’ Office at 406-258-4877 or email email@example.com.
For the Year Ended: