Missoula City-County Health Department COVID-19 Information

Joint Information Center: Community COVID-19 Information and Resources

Rule requiring masks or face coverings in Missoula County

Missoula County phones: Missoula County continues to experience a high volume of calls. You may get a busy signal or experience long hold times when you call. Staff are working on solutions to decrease wait times. You may be able to find what you need at Thank you for your patience.


Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Still have a question?  Please contact us.

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I report an error found within Missoula County's GIS data or on a map?

  • How do I apply for tuition reimbursement?

  • How do I fill out a travel advance?

  • Where can I find recorded subdivisions and certificates of survey?

  • Where can I find more information on mapping and GIS efforts elsewhere in Montana?

  • How can I download Missoula County's GIS data?