The following list of presentations include election information from past elections and current election process information. The presentation links are in .pdf format for easier viewing and start with the most recent presentations to the oldest. If you have questions regarding any of these presentations, please contact the Election office (406-258-4751) or email email@example.com.
- 2017 National Voter Registration Day - information on the history of elections, how to fill out the voter registration form, how elections maintains voter lists, rejected ballots and voter fraud, how to get involved with elections, and voting demographics.
- 2017 Election Advisory Committee Federal General Election - presentation to EAC on voter turnout, late and same day registration, satellite office events, election day observations and issues, general costs, polling place manager feedback and information on the special federal election.
- 2016 Historical Turnout Percentages - voter turnout percentages between 1992 to 2016 for the Montana Secretary of State position
- 2016 Election Advisory Committee Federal Primary Election - voter turnout, late and same day registration, satellite office events, election day observations and issues, primary costs, polling place manager feedback, prep for the November 8, 2016 election
- 2015 University of Montana Missoula County Voter Survey - survey by University of Montana Political Science students with background information on the project, demographic data and findings.
- 2015 Detailed Voter Survey Results (see above) - includes aggregate level survey data for the Missoula County Voter Survey
- 2015 Election Advisory Committee State of Missoula County Elections - voter turnout, challenges, election judge demographics, election enhancements, voter outreach
- Comparative Official Voter Turnout - turnout percentages for the Federal Primary from 2000 to 2014
- 2014 State of Elections - recap of the November 4, 2014 Federal General Election