The Risk and Benefits Office administers the Risk Management, Property and Casualty Insurance, Employee Benefits, Workers' Compensation and Flex Plan claims programs and plans. Our office also administers an employee wellness program and a county-wide Safety Committee, both specifically designed to support employees and reduce costs.
- The Safety Committee is chaired by a Risk Management staff person and operates to provide a safe environment for employees of and visitors to Missoula County.
- Wellness programs are funded by the Employee Benefits Plan as determined by the Wellness Committee chaired by a staff person from Employee Benefits.
- SBC High Deductible
- SBC Standard Deductible
- FY 19 Plan Document Changes
- MedImpact Member Portal
- Standard Deductible Rx Copayments
- High Deductible Rx Copayments
- MedImpact website
At Missoula County Benefits, we are in network with many preferred providers. The following is a current list, as of 4/1/19 of preferred providers and preferred provider organizations. We do our best to update this list on a regular basis; however, we recommend our members contact our office directly to verify eligibility and coverage, as this list does not guarantee coverage or payment due to the volatility of our provider network.
- The PPO List of Medical Providers
- The PPO List of Medical Providers by Specialty
- The PPO List of Dental Providers
- Grant Creek Urgent Care 2018
- Missoula Bone & Joint 2017
- Ridgeway Mail Order Pharmacy
FLEX (Information Below:)
- Flex Summary Plan Description
- Flex Q&A
- Medical Expenses Reimbursement Claim Form Updated
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form