The Telephone Services Supervisor, with the support of the County Switch Board and Telephone Systems Specialist, provides service and support for core telephone systems from the main PBX all the way to the desktop. The Telephone Services Team also works in conjunction with the Information Systems Team in the design, maintenance and support of all network functions related to voice communications..
The Telephone Services Team works hard to provide the following services:
- Manage the Avaya/Nortel Phone System, Aura Voice Mail System and VXTracker Call Accounting System, including hardware and software updates, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Administer all communications financial records and maintenance contracts, including all billing, phone changes (updates, adds, and deletes) for landlines and cell phones.
- Purchase, support, and maintain PBX, remote gateways, over 900 extensions, automatic call distribution (ACD) for call centers and analog phone lines.
- Support and maintain the telecommunications infrastructure all the way from the PBX’s to the desktop
- Train end-users for telephone, cell phone and voicemail systems.