Missoula City-County Health Department COVID-19 Information

Joint Information Center: Community COVID-19 Information and Resources

Information on Missoula County offices reopening to the public Monday, June 1

Missoula County phones: Missoula County continues to experience a high volume of calls. You may get a busy signal or experience long hold times when you call. Staff are working on solutions to decrease wait times. You may be able to find what you need at Thank you for your patience.


Land Use Complaint

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Missoula’s citizens are keenly aware of the land use activities going on around them. If you see an activity that you believe goes against local land use regulations, please contact us. 

The Citizen Complaint Form covers all land-use related issues upon which Community and Planning Services has regulatory oversight. Submit the form by email, mail, or in person.

Complaints are public records and open to the public and prioritized by the seriousness of the implications on public health and safety. You are not required to leave your name or contact information, but please understand that we cannot get back to you if we have no contact information.