Apply for permits online* or use the forms below.
Zoning Compliance Permit (ZCP) - required for projects in zoned areas.
Land Use Permit - required for projects in unzoned areas
A land use permit or a zoning compliance permit is required for any replacement of a mobile home or trailer even if the same footprint is used
Home Occupation Permit - required for home based business in zoned areas
*to use the online system, you will need to register or login in to the County Permit System, managed by Public Works.
Other Applications and Forms
Intake Form - request a meeting to discuss one of the projects below
Floodplain Permit: Requirements and Application
County Board of Adjustment
Part 1 Zoning
*Posting updated applications as they become available. Please contact the office if a form you need is not available.
- Minor Subdivision: 5 lots or fewer - 2016 version
- Major Subdivision: 6 lots or more - 2016 version
- Phasing Plan Amendment - 2011 version
- Subdivision Exemption: includes Boundary Line Relocation, Lot Aggregation, Security Parcel, Family Transfer, and Agricultural Exemption
- Rezoning Application - 2013 version (Word document)
More information on project fees.