CAPS Ag Report - Summary of Working Groups' Recommendations (February 2018)
CAPS has completed the agricultural report “Agricultural Conservation In Missoula County – An Assessment of Working Groups’ Recommendations.” You may view this report at the link below. Please feel free to contact Missoula County CAPS with any questions or comments at 406.258.4657 or email@example.com.
- "Agricultural Conservation In Missoula County – An Assessment of Working Groups’ Recommendations"
- Interactive Soil Analysis map for Missoula County
Agricultural Preservation Working Groups (2016)
At the direction of the Missoula County Commissioners, Community and Planning Services hosted a facilitated gathering of individuals and organizations interested in voluntary agricultural protection and enrichment opportunities in Missoula County, including tools such as incubator farms, conservation development models, and clustering incentives, among other options.
The working groups presented their recommendations for agricultural conservation to the County Commissioners in November 2016. You may review their reports, listed below.
Working Group Name
|Farm Incubators||Kate Cotnoir|
|Conservation Design||Mike Nugent|
|New Landowner Tools||Heather McMilin|
Documents associated with the project
- Deb Evison Comment - March 31, 2016
- Bob Oakes' Talking Points - March 29, 2016
- Meeting Notes - Ginny Tribe - March 29, 2016
- Conservation Development Models Meeting Notes - May 3, 2016
- Conservation Development Models Working Group - November 29, 2016
- Landowner Tools Meeting June 2016 - Notes
- Landowner Tools Meeting April 2016 - Notes