At the direction of the Missoula County Commissioners, Community and Planning Services hosted a facilitated gathering of individuals and organizations interested in voluntary agricultural protection and enrichment opportunities in Missoula County, including tools such as incubator farms, conservation development models, clustering incentives, and other options.
During the workshop, three working groups formed and will meet periodically over the coming months. Citizens interested in joining any of these working groups should contact the CAPS office, 258.4651 or email@example.com, and we can help get you in touch with the working group chair.
Working Group Name
|Farm Incubators||Kate Cotnoir|
|Conservation Design||Mike Nugent|
|New Landowner Tools||Heather McMilin|
Documents associated with the project
- Deb Evison Comment - March 31, 2016
- Bob OakesTalking Points - March 29, 2016
- Meeting Notes - V. Tribe - March 29, 2016
- Conservation Design Meeting Notes - May 3, 2016
- Convervation Development Models Working Group - November 29, 2016
New Landowner Tools Documents