Final Plat and Subdivision Improvement Guarantees
On September 28th, the Board of County Commissioners adopted proposed amendments to Chapter 6 (Final Plat and Subdivision Improvement Guarantees) of the Missoula County Subdivision Regulations. These chapters will become effective November 4, 2016 and hard copies are available at the CAPS office upon request.
The revisions result in changes to the process for amending filed plats and related documents.
The Board of County Commissioners conducted a public hearing on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, at 1:30 p.m. in the County Courthouse, 200 West Broadway, Annex Room 151. This hearing was continued to September 28th.
Updated Draft Chapters for 9-28-16 hearing.
- Request for Commissioner Action
- Attachment 1 - Staff Memo to Board of County Commissioners (Planning Board Summary)
- Attachment 2 - Chapter 6 - Final Plat and Subdivision Improvement Guarantees (Clean, Word)
- Attachment 3 - Chapter 6 - Final Plat and Subdivision Improvement Guarantee (Mark Up, Word)
- Attachment 4 - Planning Board Minutes (August 2, 2016)
- Attachment 5 - Staff Report to Planning Board (Abridged)
- Attachment 6 - Legal Notice
- Attachment 7 - Draft Resolution
For more information regarding proposed revisions to Chapter 6 please contact Christine Dascenzo by email at CDascenzo@MissoulaCounty.us or by phone at 406.258.3869.