**Adopted Chapter 3: Resolution 2016-114
On July 26th, the Board of County Commissioners adopted proposed amendments to Chapters 3 (General Design Standards For All Subdivisions) of the Missoula County Subdivision Regulations. These chapters will become effective November 4, 2016 and hard copies are available at the CAPS office upon request.
Our goals for the proposed revisions in Chapter 3 include:
- Relocate several sections of the regulations to improve the order and comprehension of the document overall.
- Revise the Agricultural Water, Easements, and Water Rights section to remain in compliance with state law and where necessary improve or clarify standards.
- Retain the overall structure of the Riparian Resource Area standards while providing improvements to clarify existing standards.
- When necessary revise standards to ensure consistency for submittal requirements across all sections of Chapter 3.
- Request for Commission Action
- Attachment 1- Staff Memo to the Board of County Commissioners (July 20, 2016)
- Attachment 2- Staff Report- abridged (June 3, 2016)
- Attachment 3- Chapter 3 - General Design Standards for All Subdivisions (Marked Up)
- Attachment 4- Chapter 3 - General Design Standards for All Subdivisions (Clean)
- Attachment 5- Chapter 7 - Submittal Requirements (Marked Up)
- Attachment 6- Chapter 7 - Submittal Requirements (Clean)
- Attachment 7- Planning Board Hearing minutes (June 21, 2016)
- Attachment 8- Staff memo to Planning Board (June 21, 2016)
- Attachment 9- Legal Notice
- Attachment 10- Draft Resolution
Below are documents associated with the June 21, 2016 Missoula Consolidated Planning Board hearing.
- Staff memo to Interested Parties (July 7, 2016)
- Staff Report to Planning Board
- Legal Notice
- Request for Comment letter (June 3, 2016)
For more information regarding proposed revisions to Chapter 3 please contact Mitch Doherty by email at MDoherty@MissoulaCounty.us or by phone at 406.258.3707.