On July 26th, the Board of County Commissioners adopted proposed amendments to Chapter 4 (Design Standards For Certain Subdivisions) and Section 184.108.40.206 Waiver of the Missoula County Subdivision Regulations. These chapters will become effective November 4, 2016 and hard copies are available at the CAPS office upon request.
Our goals for the revisions in Chapter 4 include:
- Relocating several sections of the regulations to improve the order and comprehension of the document overall.
- Removing the Cluster Subdivision standards as they are duplicated in zoning and have limited usefulness in unzoned areas of the County.
- Clarify Planned Unit Development (PUD) specific standards.
- Combine and clarify Mobile Home and RV Park general standards, while retaining specific standards for each type of subdivision.
- Request for Commission Action
- Attachment 1- Chapter 4 Specific Design Standards For Certain Subdivisions (Marked Up)
- Attachment 2- Chapter 4 Specific Design Standards for Certain Subdivisions (Clean)
- Attachment 3- Chapter 3 General Design Standards for All Subdivisions (Marked Up)
- Attachment 4- Chapter 3 General Design Standards for All Subdivisions (Clean)
- Attachment 5- Planning Board Minutes (June 21, 2016)
- Attachment 6- Staff Report to Planning Board
- Attachment 7- Legal Notice
- Attachment 8- Draft resolution
- Request for Commission Action with attachments (large file size)
Below are documents associated with the June 21, 2016 Missoula Consolidated Planning Board Hearing.
- Individual and Agency Comment Memo (June 3, 2016)
- Chapter 4 - Specific Design Standards for Certain Subdivisions (Clean)
- Chapter 4 - Specific Design Standards for Certain Subdivisions (Marked Up)
- Proposed Draft Amendments to Chapter 3 - General Design Standards for All Subdivisions
For more information regarding proposed revisions to Chapter 4 please contact Jamie Erbacher by email at JErbacher@MissoulaCounty.us or by phone at 406.258.4653.