On September 28th, the Board of County Commissioners adopted proposed amendments to Chapter 7 (General Submittal Requirements) of the Missoula County Subdivision Regulations. This chapter will become effective November 4, 2016, and hard copies are available at the CAPS office upon request.
Our goals for the revisions in Chapter 7 include:
- Relocate submittal requirements for various sections of the regulations to Chapter 7 to improve the functionality of the regulations.
- When necessary revise standards to ensure consistency for submittal requirements across all sections of Chapter 7.
- Simplify the review and approval process as it relates to submittal requirements.
The Missoula County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on September 28, 2016, at 1:30 p.m. in the Commissioner Hearing Room - Annex 151 at 200 W. Broadway, Missoula, Montana.
Below you will finds documents associated with this project:
- Staff Memo to Planning Board August 16, 2016
- Staff Report August 16, 2016
- Proposed draft amendments to Chapter 7 Submittal Requirements (mark up) August 16, 2016
- Proposed draft amendments to Chapter 7 Submittal Requirements (clean) August 16, 2016
- Request for Comment July 28, 2016
- Legal Notice
For more information on this project please contact Tim Worley by email at TWorley@MissoulaCounty.us or by phone at 406.258.4794