On September 28th, the Board of County Commissioners adopted proposed amendments to Chapter 5 (Procedures for Subdivision Review, Preliminary Plat, Variances, and Appeals) of the Missoula County Subdivision Regulations. These chapters will become effective November 4, 2016, and hard copies are available at the CAPS office upon request.
The revisions result in changes to the preliminary plat approval periods and the process for amending phasing plan and preliminary plats and related documents.
The Board of County Commissioners conducted a public hearing on Wednesday, September 14, 2016, at 1:30 p.m. in the County Courthouse, 200 West Broadway, Annex Room 151. This hearing was continued to September 28th.
New information for September 28th Hearing Documents
Updated Draft Chapters for 9-28-16 hearing.
Public Comment - Missoula County Public Works
September 14 Hearing Documents
- Request for Commissioner Action
- Attachment 1 - Staff Memo to Board of County Commissioners (Planning Board Summary, Staff Amendments after Planning Board)
- Attachment 2 - Chapter 5 - Procedures for Subdivision Review, Preliminary Plat, Variances, and Appeals (Clean, Word)
- Attachment 3 - Chapter 5 - Procedures for Subdivision Review, Preliminary Plat, Variances, and Appeals (Mark Up, Word)
- Attachment 4 - Planning Board Minutes
- Attachment 5 - Staff Report to Planning Board (Abridged and updated for BCC)
- Attachment 6 - Legal Notice
- Attachment 7 - Public Comment
- Attachment 8 - Draft Resolution
A short presentation and discussion on these changes was held on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 199 W. Pine Street in Room B-14.
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016, the Missoula Consolidated Planning Board voted unanimously to recommend approval of the amendments to Chapter 5.
For more information regarding proposed revisions to Chapter 5 please contact Christine Dascenzo by email at CDascenzo@MissoulaCounty.us or by phone at 406.258.3869.