Bonner Mill Tax Increment District
The Bonner Mill industrial district is located at the former site of the Stimson Mill in Bonner, Montana. The site provides an excellent location for industrial activity that takes advantage of existing infrastructure including rail service and large industrial buildings associated with the site's former occupant. The tax increment industrial district was formed in 2012. The Mill site is now home to a variety of industrial businesses with room to expand.
Bonner Mill Industrial Park Benefits
- More than 350,000 square feet available in four different buildings.
- Secure site with gated entry and exit.
- Multiple rail spurs to the site.
- Located less than 1 mile from Interstate 90.
- Aggressive lease rates.
- Virtually unlimited water source.
- Thirty-five MegaWatts of power to the site.
For information please contact: