The Missoula Development Park is located on a 446-acre, mixed use development. The area is within close proximity to the Railroad, Interstate 90, downtown Missoula, the University of Montana and Missoula College.
The Missoula Development Park is located in scenic Montana in the hub of five valleys. Location is key for any type of business. The Missoula Development Park has one of the finest locations just west of Missoula between Interstate 90 and Missoula International Airport. This location offers direct access to the Airport, the Interstate, and the Railroad. Of course, location isn't the only reason your business will benefit from a move to the Missoula Development Park. Missoula offers a great environment, a high quality of life and a reliable work force.
The Missoula Development Park accommodates hotel/conference centers, restaurants, convenience and specialty stores, gas stations, banks, research and development (technical training facilities and business and technology parks), warehouses and manufacturing, parks and trails and a housing development.
There is a wide choice of commercial, industrial and technology lots available. Lot sizes and boundaries can be customized to meet your needs. CC&R's and Development Guidelines are in place to protect your long-term investment. There are over 60 acres in parkland throughout the park with miles of connecting trails. Street, water, sewer, gas, and electric services are provided to each lot. Two Tax Increment Finance Districts are in place where much of the tax revenue generated goes to develop infrastructure and foster industrial and technology developments in this area. For prices of lots available for sale by Missoula County please contact the Development Districts office.
The Missoula Development Park fosters economic growth to create quality jobs and strives to meet the needs of the growing economy.
Discover the amenities of the Missoula Development Park and why it is considered to be one of the best locations for your business in Montana.
Reasons to consider the Missoula Development Park for your business:
- Direct access to Interstate 90, the railroad, and Missoula County International Airport.
- Campus-style scenic, park-like environment.
- A wide choice of commercial, industrial, and technology lots are available and both lot sizes and boundaries can be customized to suit business needs.
- Over 60 acres in parkland throughout the Development Park. Park areas include a wide variety of passive and active uses, including ballfields, a historic ranch site and miles of connecting trails.
- CC&R's and Development Guidelines to protect your long term investment.
Missoula County provides water, sewer, gas, and electric services to each lot.
- Missoula offers a great environment, a high quality of life, and a reliable work force.
- Tax Increment Finance Districts where much of the tax revenue generated goes to develop infrastructure and foster industrial and technology development in this area.
- If there are any other questions you might have that have not been addressed, please email us.
If you are interested in learning more about the LaLonde Ranch, visit the LaLonde Ranch.