This interactive map was developed to help you get a closer view and click on sections of the map for further detail about a section of land. If you wish to view this interactive map in a new browser window, click on the link below the map on this page that says, "View Larger Map." Use your mouse wheel to zoom in or out or use the plus or minus signs on the map.
Instructions for Use:
- To zoom in/out: The wheel on the mouse can be used to zoom in/out of the map. Additionally, the +/- tool on the upper left of the screen can be clicked to zoom in or out.
- To pan: Click and hold the left button on the mouse and drag to the desired location.
- To turn on/off legend: Click the "Legend" button on the top left corner of the map to turn it on. Click on the X on the upper right corner of the legend to turn it off.
- To change basemap: Click on the "Basemap" button on the top center of the map to it to the desired background.
- To find an address: Type in the upper right hand corner the street number, name, and city. Hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- To view larger map: Click on the "View Larger Map" link near the bottom left corner of the map.