Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, The Immunization Clinic and International Travel Clinic will be closed during the lunch hour between 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- Click here for updated information about the Novel Coronavirus.
- Flu: Influenza vaccine is still available for all ages at our location. (updated 2/6/20)
Health care providers recommend every person 6 months of age and older receive a yearly flu vaccine. It is especially important for children less than 5 years of age, pregnant women and those with chronic health conditions.
- Shingles Vaccine, Shingrix: As of February 6, 2020, still out of Shingrix.
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood Immunizations
- Flu SHots
- Blood draws for antibody titers: Hepatitis B, Rubella, Varicella, Rabies, etc.
- Hepatitis C Tests
- Urine pregnancy tests
- Lice checks
- TB testing and follow-up
- Lead screening
- Travel Immunizations - appointment required
TB testing is available only on Monday, Tuesday and Friday during the above hours. You must return three days later to have the test read so please plan accordingly. Cost is $20. The test involves injecting a test material under the skin of your arm and checking it three days later to evaluate any reaction.