Please note that the Health Department does not perform any on-site clean up. Sanitarians work with land owners, business owners, and involved parties to resolve issues.  

Please choose a category that best fits the issue you are reporting:

Other Resources

  • Check out our FAQs.
  • Road Kill:
    • If it is causing a safety hazard, call 9-1-1
    • Contact Republic Services to see if you are on a route where they can pick it up
    • If it is inside city limits, not on private property, and Republic Services can't pick it up, call City Streets 
    • If it is on private property, it is the property owner's responsibility
  • Weed Complaints:
    • Reports about high weeds can be made to City Development Services
  • More information on Solid Waste and Community Decay in Missoula County