Some links will take you to external websites. We are not responsible for content outside of the Missoula County Office of Emergency Management's website.
Deaf, blind, and limited sight populations: Over the past few years, Americans have experienced both natural and man-made disasters. In an effort to better inform the community, the Northeast Texas Public Health District has compiled 18 Emergency Preparedness Topics and formatted the information to be friendly to deaf, blind, and limited sight populations. The information is in video and downloadable document format for public use.
Please also take a look at the Special Needs Inclusion Toolkit from Ready Montana.
Please view the Missoula Ready! website for address-specific hazard risk data. Missoula Ready! provides information for you to learn more about the natural disasters that could impact your family and how to prepare for them.
Fire Season Links
The following links are helpful during fire season, however some sites may not have data available for the current fire season.
- Firewise Communities
- InciWeb - Incident Information System
- Missoula County Fire Protection Agency
- National Interagency Fire Center
- National Weather Service - Missoula Fire Weather Forecast Page
- Northern Rockies Coordination Center
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group
- Northern Rockies Coordination Center - Incident Information
- Wildland Fire
Partner Agency Links
The following links are to agencies the Missoula County Office of Emergency Management works closely with to develop plans for responding to disasters and emergency situations.
- Arlee Fire Department
- Clinton Rural Fire Department
- Condon Fire
- Department of Natural Resources and Conservation (DNRC)
- East Missoula Fire
- Florence Fire Department
- Frenchtown Rural Fire Department
- Greenough/Potomac Fire
- Missoula City Fire
- Missoula City Police Department
- Missoula County Sheriff's Department
- Missoula Emergency Services (MESI)
- Missoula Rural Fire Department
- Seeley Lake Fire
- State of Montana DPHHS
- State of Montana Disaster & Emergency Services