Missoula County Sheriff's Office - Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Concealed Weapons

Our office has provided an electronic version of our Concealed Weapons Permit Application. Although members of the public can fill out the form online and then print the form on their printer, do not sign the form until you visit our office. The Permit Application is available in Portable Document Format (PDF). The hyperlinks below will open the documents up in a new window. 

**Do not sign the application until in the presence of the Sheriff or a designee.**


If you have any questions regarding this form or if you need to obtain this form in another format, please go to the Missoula County Sheriff's Office at 200 W. Broadway, located on the second floor of the Missoula County Courthouse Annex.  Some questions may already be addressed on our Frequently Asked Questions page specifically for Concealed Weapons.

Abandoned Vehicle Release

Provided below is an electronic version of our Abandoned Vehicle Private Property Release form. See Civil Process Abandoned Vehicle Procedures for more information. The hyperlinks below will open the documents up in a new window. The following documents are also available on our Services page.

Please contact the Civil Process office at 258-4802 with questions or for other formats of these files.