Our office has provided an electronic version of our Concealed Weapons Permit Application. Although members of the public can fill out the form online and then print the form on their printer, do not sign the form until you visit our office. The Permit Application is available in Portable Document Format (PDF). The hyperlinks below will open the documents up in a new window.
**Do not sign the application until in the presence of the Sheriff or a designee.**
CONCEALED WEAPONS APPLICATION FILES AND PACKETS
- Concealed Weapons Permit Application
- Click here to view Application Guidelines
- Concealed Weapon Permit Application Quick Tips
- Schedule an appointment to apply for your Concealed Carry Permit
- Need to renew your permit? Click here for an application
POLICY FOR CARRYING A CONCEALED FIREARM UNDER THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS SAFETY ACT
- LEOSA - Missoula County Sheriff Policy
- LEOSA - Acknowledgement of Eligibility
- LEOSA - Waiver and Release of Liability
- LEOSA - Regulations
If you have any questions regarding this form or if you need to obtain this form in another format, please go to the Missoula County Sheriff's Office at 200 W. Broadway, located on the second floor of the Missoula County Courthouse Annex. Some questions may already be addressed on our Frequently Asked Questions page specifically for Concealed Weapons.
Abandoned Vehicle Release
Provided below is an electronic version of our Abandoned Vehicle Private Property Release form. See Civil Process Abandoned Vehicle Procedures for more information. The hyperlinks below will open the documents up in a new window. The following documents are also available on our Services page.
- Civil Process Fees
- Commissioners Resolution
- Abandoned Vehicles Procedures
- Abandoned Vehicles Private Property Release Form
Please contact the Civil Process office at 258-4802 with questions or for other formats of these files.