Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

  • Q: What are the minimum structural requirements for Missoula County?

  • Q: Who is responsible for getting rid of furniture left on the side of the road?

  • Q: How do I request a speed limit change on a State highway?

  • Q: Who determines speed limits?

  • Q: What are the requirements to submit for a permit?

  • Q: Who is responsible for maintaining bridges?

  • Q: Who is responsible for tree maintenance within a public road easement?

  • Q: Where are you located?

  • Q: What are your hours of operation?

  • Q: Who do I speak to about road maintenance issues?

  • Q: When do I need an excavation/right of way permit?

  • Q: When do I need an approach permit?

  • Q: Who do I talk to about road signs or speed limit signs?

  • Q: Who do we call to pick up dead animals off the roads?

  • Q: Holidays observed?