The Missoula County Rural Special Improvement District No. 901 (also referred to as the Lolo Water and Sewer District) is under the jurisdiction of the Board of County Commissioners. The Public Works Director, at the direction of the Board, manages and operates this district. The Board has appointed an advisory committee to assist them in making policy decisions and provide a public forum for landowners who reside within the District.
Questions regarding the District, it's operation or plans for expansion may be directed to:
- Jasen Neese • (406)544-1458
- Deb Evison-Bell • (406)258-3702
Rules and Regulations
The Lolo Water and Sewer District is run in strict accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the Board of County Commissioners. Any individual who may have questions regarding those regulations may contact the Public Works Department at (406) 258-3701.
Low Income Loan Program
If you've had a service line break and need assistance in paying to have it repaired, click here for information on how you may be able to get help!
Consumer Confidence Reports
- Lolo Community Council has council meeting minutes, agendas, and information on other Lolo Community issues.
- Missoula County Extension Office for information on help to keep your lawn green this summer.
- Are you over-watering your lawn? Check out this handy calculator.