The Seeley Lake Sewer District was formed in 1992 to assist the community in determining the need and cost for a centralized sewer system. The District’s goals are to:
1) Identify grant opportunities and other funding strategies that support an affordable sewer project;
2) Address water quality concerns from high density septic system influence;
3) Facilitate solutions related to design, construction, acquisition or financing needs for proposed improvements.
Seeley Lake Sewer District
PO Box 403 Seeley Lake, MT 59868
Voice: (406) 677-2559
Fax: (406) 677-2039
Preliminary Seeley Lake Sewer Project Proposals & Projections
The following information is a proposed assessment methodology for the upcoming Seeley Lake Sewer project, detailing projections for the initial five years of construction, operations, and maintenance. **ALL information is strictly preliminary and is subject to change.**
- Memorandum - Assessment Methodology
- Land Use Designation Calculation of Assessments
- Assessment Alternatives
- All Phase Land Use Designation Including Assessment
- Phase 1 Land Use Designation Including Assessment
- Phase 2 Land Use Designation Including Assessment
- Phase 3 Land Use Designation Including Assessment
- Phase 4 Land Use Designation Including Assessment
Meetings take place every third Thursday of the month at the Missoula County Satellite Office, 3360 Hwy 83 N, Seeley Lake, MT 59868.
- Bob Skiles, Director
- Mike Lindemer, Director
- Mike Boltz, Director
- Davy Good, Director
- Mark Butcher, Director
- Resolution Creating and Establishing Subdistricts
- Resolution Submitting to Qualified Electors of the District the Question of Incurring Bonded Indebtedness
- Sewer District Map.
- District Project Phases.
- Agreement with Missoula County.
- Nitrate and Ground Water presentation.
- May 2012 PER Executive Summary.
- April 12, 2012 Great West Engineering Presentation.
- Report from Clearwater Resource Council on 30 years of Seeley and Salmon Lake studies.