The Missoula County Rural Special Improvement Districts No. 8916, 8918 and 8925 are under the jurisdiction of the Board of County Commissioners. The Chief Public Works Officer, at the direction of the Board, manages and operates these districts. Districts were formed to operate and maintain water and/or sewer systems that provide service to properties within the legally defined boundaries.
To see boundary maps, click on the district you are interested in.
- El Mar Sewer & Water - RSID 8916
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report - El Mar
- Lewis & Clark (Clinton) - RSID 8918
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report - Lewis & Clark
- Sunset West - RSID 8925
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report - Sunset West
If you have any questions regarding these districts and their operations, please contact:
- Tami Quinn: (406) 327-0068
- Greg Robertson: (406) 258-4818