The Surveyors Office is a division of the Missoula County Public Works Department. It is located on the ground floor of the Missoula County Administration Building, at 199 W Pine Street in Missoula, Montana. The Surveyors Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
The Surveyors Office provides or has information available for the following:
- Aerial photographs
- Certificates of Survey (COS) and Subdivisions (Full size reproducibles)
- COS/Subdivision review information
- Corner Recordation Forms
- Deed Exhibits (Originals)
- Old survey records
- EDM Calibration Line
- GLO/BLM survey notes & plats for Missoula County
- CORS - LOLO MSOL
- Petition to Establish, Abandon or Alter a Public Right-of-Way
- County road right-of-way information
- Survey Monuments
- Historical maps and drawings
The above list is the main areas in which the Surveyors Office is involved. The headings of the main areas will eventually all be linked to the actual data or information available. All of the data and information listed is available at our office, some is available digitally by request. While it is our intent to make all of our records available online, the process will take years to complete.